Centenary Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions: NBL Centenary Story Entry Campaign
1. The Centenary Story Entry Campaign is brought to you by Namibia Breweries Limited and will run from 01 September 2020 to 15 October 2020. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
2. Your participation in this campaign constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. There will be no prizes, rewards for participating in this campaign.
4. The campaign is open to all persons over the age of 18 years at the date of participation. The campaign is open to all, including NBL employees, customers and consumers who may submit their stories for this campaign.
5. Participants will not be allowed to enter the campaign on someone else’s behalf.
6. Participants will enter their stories via the following channels:
WhatsApp: +264 815604633
7. Participants will submit their stories and including their name& surname, phone number, email (if applicable) and town of residents. It is your, the participant’s, responsibility to ensure that your personal contact details provided are complete, accurate and up to date.
8. NBL will own the rights to publish the stories submitted on different platforms at our own discretion. There will be no compensation to persons, for stories or items being used or posted by NBL.
9. Participants who may have any kind of NBL memorabilia, are encouraged to send these to NBL, for example; pictures etc or can also donate old NBL memorabilia. . The participant by providing the memorabilia also agrees that NBL will become the rightful owner of the memorabilia provided to NBL. Participants submitting NBL memorabilia will not be compensated.
10. Participants also agree that all information provided during the campaign will become the intellectual property of NBL.
11. Namibian Breweries Limited reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend or amend this campaign at any time during the campaign for any reason or if it experiences difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
12. Neither NBL, its directors or employees, nor their respective advertising or media agencies, nor their trading partners or any person assigned to perform a function by or on behalf of NBL in relation to this campaign, shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant of this campaign, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of NBL or otherwise.
13. By participating in this campaign, each participant hereby consents to the processing of his or her personal information and to the use of such personal information for the purpose of future communications from the promoter to the participant; provided that the participant shall be entitled at any time to opt out of such communications. All personal information of the participant will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation including the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013.
14. By submitting stories and memorabilia, participants confirm that these are factual stories and genuine memorabilia.
15. The laws of The Republic of Namibia govern these rules, terms and conditions and by entering this campaign, participants are deemed to have accepted the campaign’s terms and conditions and agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Namibian courts.
16. This campaign is in no way endorsed, sponsored or administrated by WhatsApp.
17. A copy of these terms and conditions are available and can be downloaded from https://nambrew.com/centenary-terms-and-conditions For all queries in respect of this campaign, please contact Namibian Breweries on +264 61 320 4999